Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
3. Pick your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
Picking five blogs is a bit of a challenge. Every blog I follow I do so for different reasons. They all provide me with something and I am richer as a result of the connection. What would we do without our blogging friends?
Here are the five Blogs:
1. Livin' Simply An Lovin' It - She is has just started blogging about her life and experiences on the homestead. I find her style of writing to be both informative as well as amusing.
2. Wish On Shooting Stars - This young lady may not post very often but I like what she says when she does.
3. Ideas And Opinions-Rusty - This guy is from my hometown and is doing some amazing things both here and in the Big Bend area of Texas.
4. The Farmers Compound - Here is a place where Mandy speaks her mind. Her blog stirs me to passion or warms me inspiration.
5. Texan - She has a lot of good stuff on her blog. Anyone who can provide produce for themselves last year in the Texas heatwave / drought is someone to follow for sure.