Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Time Going By

I know I haven't posted lately.  I haven't even been able to keep up with all the blogs I follow.  It just seems since Christmas and the New Year that I have been busy and I just don't seem to have the computer time to catch up yet.


I am getting new idea for post as well as getting some things done around here that need to get done.  For so long I was having problems getting a visual of how I really wanted to do something and it finally came to me the other day.  I am excited about that as for me if I don't have a visual then I don't quite get it.  It is just how my brain operates.


That all being said I hope to find balance soon and hopefully do some catching up as well as blog a bit myself.  I feel I am missing out and I hate that feeling.  So be patient.  I am out and about a bit and should be more balanced soon.  I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your idea. Also I wanted to say thank you for the idea on the cattle panels. I think that is what I am going to do for the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You welcome MDR. I am still trying to figure out the details on that one myself. That is because I scavange for the materials. Buying materials sure do make projects easier. Scavanging you have to get pretty creative sometimes. Then again tell you that is preaching to the choir.

    ReplyDelete